Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2009

Firsts

Firsts are coming quick this time around and it is hard to remember to take out the camera to get some pictures to remember the moment. We missed the first official bath at home (sponge) but got the first time in a tub. I also got the first hair tirm before and after but they are not quality picture taking so I did not post them. (the kid's hair was hanging over his ears. All of Van's fell out so I wanted to make sure I got a lock of Casey's before it had a chance to go away.)

Casey didn't mind his first dip in the pool. The water was warm enough that he stayed a sleep for the first part.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jandkland said...

He is so sweet! I can't believe he's already been in the pool!!!

--Kelley