Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finishing Tradition


Casey 2009

This little elephant outfit was bought 37 years ago in Germany for my cousin Adam. Then passed on to my brother Trevor almost 34 years ago. Van wore it 2 3/4 years ago. My nephew Will 1 3/4 years. Now Casey 1 day ago. Strange how you don't mean for a tradition to start. When my mom bought the outfit all those years ago in a German shop she didn't think that one day her grandsons would all wear this little white elephant. (hee hee white elephant) I am hoping that this outfit will be put away for at least 21 years before one of the boys makes me a grandma. ( or a Mimi we'll see) Or maybe I will get a little granddaughter to spoil since I did not have a girl of my own.

Van 2006



My nephew Will 2007
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is too cute! And so cool that you have the pictures of each of them in that little outfit.