I took the boys to Mrs. Heather's Strawberry Patch this morning, the same one I took Van to last year. Learning from my mistake of waiting too long last year I went a week too early. They were just starting to get red, you had to hunt through a good number of green ones to find the few red. We managed to find 1/2 a flat of red ones and then bought jam and chocolate covered ones just for good measure. Van looked at the animals and Casey chomped away at the strawberry I gave him to pose with. It was pretty impressive since he still does not have any teeth. We stopped by Mike's work on the way home but he was in meetings. He was notified by a coworker of the arrival of the strawberries by a coworker bringing one (for him not Mike) in to eat during the meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment