Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome Casey


Hi All,

Casey and I were released from the hospital this afternoon and are home adjusting to all the different noises. As Mike said I had a much better time delivering Casey than Van. We went in at 3AM and by 7 AM he had become very serious about being delivered. Yet again I had to wait for my doctor to arrive (Casey would have been born earlier if she had not been in surgery) and 2 short pushes later we had Casey at 9:24AM. He's a healthy 7lbs 12 oz and 20 1/2 inches. He looks very much like Van but with thicker hair. He has long fingers and long monkey toes. Van is so excited to have him home, we get verbal reports on what Casey is doing.

Kaylee
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jandkland said...

Congratulations, everyone! I got the email and just realized I never responded. I am excited for you and glad to hear that you had a relatively simple delivery. It sounds like my second time around: I had to wait for my doctor too, and Natalie was much easier than Samantha. Boy, Casey is a long one, isn't he? I love the pictures and look forward to seeing more as both boys grow together. I'll be thinking of you as you adjust in the next several weeks.

--Kelley

Mommy Attorney said...

Congratulations!