Mike and Van made my Valentines present this morning. Unlike the Home Depot jewelry box they made last week the Lowe's Build and Grow project today let Van use his hammer and build a jewelry box. Mike said Van did almost all the hammering himself and did a very good job. Most weekend projects Van starts hammering and then gets distracted and keeps hammering but stops looking at where he is hammering. That has led to a few hit fingers.
Mike then let him pick out a present for me at Target. Van decided that I must have a fish soap dispenser. Mike said he pointed at it and said "mama fishy present". I being the bad mom did not get Mike a present with Van. :( I will hide once again behind the excuse of I'm pregnant and sick. (yes still sick most days)
Van got a superhero action figure to go with the growing collection. He calls them all Man, not Spiderman or Batman just Man. He also calls his fireman Man too, which leads to much confusion when he comes out of the playroom asking "where Man go?" there are about 7 options of Man in the house. He also will not let Mike play with the villains, only the heroes. Mommy gets to play the villain part. I told Mike that he needs to start looking for the female villains like Harley or Ivy so I had better characters than Mr. Freeze and Joker to play with.
Happy Valentines Day



No comments:
Post a Comment